Venture 14 Luxury Explorer Sport Tender
The Venture 14 is packed with features and options for Exploring, Fishing, Diving and Entertaining that can't be found on any other 14’ tender. The Venture Series boasts high-end design and finishes and is for people who want to explore further and do more activities with their tender.
The Venture 14. The True Explorer Sport Tender.
|SPECIFICATION||VENTURE 16||VENTURE 14|
|LOA||488cm / 192”||429cm / 169″|
|BEAM||227cm / 90″||196cm / 77″|
|Tube Diameter||52cm / 20″||48cm / 19″|
|Internal Length||295cm / 116″||269cm / 105.5″|
|Internal Beam||117cm / 46″||100cm / 38.5″|
|Max Load||1208kg / 2664lbs||919kg / 2022lbs|
|Boat Weight||329kg / 725lbs (4-Seat Pedestal Console Base)||290kg / 639lbs (4- Seat Pedestal Console Base)|
|Boat Weight||338kg / 745lbs (5-Seat Bench Console Base)||298kg / 657lbs (5-Seat Bench Console Base)|
|Max Power||75kw / 100hp||52kw / 70hp|
|Recommended Power||56kw / 75hp||45kw / 60hp|
|Max Recommended Speed||32 kt||30 kt|
|Tank Size||106L / 28gal||64L / 17gal|
|Tube Material||Orca CSM®||Orca CSM®|
|MODEL SPECIFIC FEATURES||VENTURE 16||VENTURE 14|
|Stern Boarding Ladder||Included||Included|
|Rod Holders||4 x Optional||4 x Optional|
|Retractable Ski Post||Optional||Optional|
|Fresh Water Shower||Included||Optional|
|Gray SeaDek Steps and Floor||Optional||Optional|
The Venture is the World’s First Luxury Explorer Sport Tender. It is designed for the explorer cruiser who wants to get the most out of their time on the water and considers their tender an extension of their yacht.
For any cruiser the tender is the quickest and easiest way of getting around but for many they use it for much more.
Serious cruisers, sport fishing yachts and explorers are passionate about fun and interesting activities such as exploring, fishing, diving, snorkeling, towing sports like skiing or tubing, driving, relaxing and cocktail cruising.
Something that sets the Venture apart from all other tenders is the way we integrated features you would normally find on larger tenders or dedicated sport boats into a stylish and very comfortable design to make the most out the activities you are passionate about.
First Class Comfort & Ergonomic
The Venture 14 is the only 14′ tender that offers so many versatile driving positions. The “Stand Up” console with flip up bolster, deep heel recess, tilt steering and top mount throttle give the driver three separate driving positions. A true comfortable Stand Up driving position is important if the weather gets rough while you are out exploring. You also get a better view of what is under and around the boat if you want to get up close to the shore than if you are sitting.
The rear seat in the Venture 14 is wider than any other boat in its class. The cushions are thick and the deep seats and extra legroom allow the driver and rear seat passenger to fully stretch their legs out.
Venture 14 Features
The Venture 14 comes with more standard features than any other 14′ Sport RIB.
- Tall Console with tilt steering and top mount throttle.
- Console dash accommodates an extra-large 9” chart plotter, gauges, stereo and VHF.
- Real practical boarding steps aft, port, starboard and in the bow.
- 2 console base and seating options. The Venture is available with a choice of 4-seat pedestal or 5-seat bench console bases.
- Integrated folding ladder for easy re-boarding after diving, snorkeling, skiing.
- Entertainment features, 5 stainless steel cup holders, built in cooler, room for a stereo control on the dash.
- More storage, fuel and shower water tanks built in under the floor so they don’t take up valuable gear storage space.
- Deep modified variable V hull with large lifting strakes give an ultra smooth dry ride with no need for trim tabs or a wing and takes higher HP engine to venture further.
- Genuinely comfortable bow seating.
- 4 lifting point locations to accommodate different lifting systems and keep the pick point as low as possible.
All Walker Bay products are proudly designed and built in North America.