Length7'7" (230 cm)
Inside Length5'1" (155 cm)
Beam4'9" (144 cm)
Inside Beam2'2" (66 cm)
Tube Diameter15.5" (39 cm)
Weight55 lbs. (25 kg)
Load Capacity710 lbs. (320 kg)
Recommended H.P.4 (2-4) standard
Air Chambers2 & keel & floor
The first inflatable tenders made with Achilles high pressure CSM-reinforced AirFirm™ floors are better than ever.
The world’s best high-pressure AirFirm™ floor tenders continue to lead the industry in innovation, styling and performance. In 2015, we added an air keel to our 7’7” LSI-230E, improving the performance of the smallest LSI in our lineup. The lateral seam tube design gives our LSI boats a sleek, clean, modern look and their enhanced polyester core CSM fabric floors are firm and tough.
Our Achilles high pressure, CSM drop-stitch AirFirm™ floors continue to provide the industry’s toughest air decks. When you consider the abuse floors take from scrapes, the sun, salt water, oil and gasoline, it makes sense to have the toughest material available to protect them. And besides being durable, their unique construction consisting of thousands of polyester threads makes these floors remarkably rigid and incredibly lightweight as well.
The result is not only a more stylish tender, but also one that outperforms other air floor models by a wide margin. The combination of Performax tubes engineered to work efficiently with today’s heavier 4-stroke motors, air keel, and a stiffer air floor result in a smoother handling and better performing boat. And the longer waterline resulting from Performax tubes allows these boats to plane even quicker and to stay on a plane at slower speeds.
LSI Standard Features include:
- Achilles CSM-reinforced fabric
- Four-layer seam construction
- Removable Achilles CSM high-pressure drop stitch air floor
- Fold-down locking oar system with two-piece breakdown aluminum oars and oar holders
- Full-length teardrop rubbing strake
- Bow carry handle and towing D-rings
- Interior bow lifting D-ring (except LSI-230E)
- Removable aluminum rowing seat (LSI-230E has wood seat)
- Bailer valve
- High volume/high pressure foot pump with pressure gauge
- Protective pad for gas tank
- Fiberglass encased v-shaped transom (except LSI-230E which has a painted wood transom)
- Air keel
- Extra seat attachment patches on LSI-290E, LSI-310E, LSI-330E and LSI-360E
- Carry bag
- Maintenance kit
- LSI-230E, LSI-260E, LSI-290E,and LSI-310E have webbed passenger, helmsman, and rear carry handles.The LSI-330E and LSI-360E have rear molded lift and carry handles. All models have a fabric helmsman grip except the LSI-360 which has a molded rubber helmsman grip