Length11' 0" (335 cm)
Inside Length8’0” (245 cm)
Beam5' 7" (170 cm)
Inside Beam2’9” (85 cm)
Tube Diameter17” (43 cm)
Weight175 lbs (79.4 kg)
Load Capacity1210 lbs (550 kg)
Recommended H.P.20 (6-25) Standard
Maximum H.P.25 Standard
HB-AX Standard Features include:
- Achilles CSM reinforced fabric
- Four layer seam construction
- Powder-coated aluminum hull with keel guard
- Full length deck liner with non-skid patches
- Bow locker
- Fold-down locking oar system with two-piece breakdown aluminum oars and oar holders
- Interior oar straps
- Double heavy-duty full length teardrop rubbing strake
- Towing bridle D-rings
- Welded bow eye, inside bow davit lifting eye, stern mounted davit lifting eyes, outside transom towing eyes
- Protective transom motor clamp plate
- Molded bow and stern lift and carry handles
- Webbed passenger handles and helmsman handles
- Removable aluminum rowing seat
- Extra seat attachment patches
- Bailer valve
- Foot pump
- Maintenance kit
New Seat and Console Kits Now Available!
We are now offering the perfect solutions for you to turn the best "open" RIB's on the market into the best "Deluxe" RIB's. We are now offering three different seat and console options.
The Deluxe seat and console kit (part #HB4SCKIT) package includes a bench seat with folding backrest, a console with base and steering helm, and a cushion for the forward bow locker and is very attractively priced. The unique design of the console allows the base to be mounted as shown with a side seat (in the HB315DX) or it can also be mounted fore to aft in the HB350DX and HB385DX if a console with a forward-facing seat if desired.
The basic seat and console kit is a 2-piece kit that has a one-piece console with steering helm and a fold down seat base. This option offers you the least expensive way to turn your open Achilles into a console boat. Although it doesn't come with a bow cushion – one can be ordered as an option for this kit or for any open DX RIB.
The Hula-Helm is a unique one-piece tubular stainless-steel seat and console combination unit that has a folding steering arm and seat-back which allows the unit to become very low profile. This is convenient when trailering the boat, covering the boat, and may also be beneficial when mounting the boat on davit systems. It may also enable the boat to be stored in a "garage" on a larger yacht. It has a large fiberglass storage box under the seat cushion, and a fiberglass piece on which the steering helm is mounted. This area can also be used to install gauges, switches, and your engine controls.