Length10’4” (315 cm)
Load Capacity1210 lbs. (550 kg)
Maximum H.P.15 standard
A versatile utility boat that’s ready to go in minutes.
Designed originally as rapid response boats for fire departments and rescue units, these unique aluminum roll up floors with an innovative hinge system and non-skid panels can perform a variety of functions. They are easy to store or carry and can be set up in minutes. The main air chambers are equipped with over pressure relief valves. They can be inflated either by compressed air bottles or the standard equipment foot pump.
In addition to their Achilles CSM fabric and four-layer seam construction, other special features like abrasion wear patches and removable storage bags make them practical alternatives for tackling a range of jobs on the water.
FRB Standard Features include:
- Achilles CSM reinforced fabric
- Four-layer seam construction
- Deep “V” inflatable keel
- Aluminum roll-up floor with nonskid panels, fiberglass encased v-shaped transom with protective motor clamp plate
- Two paddles with interior tie downs
- Towing bridle D-rings
- Two removable storage bags
- Full-length splash guard with life lines
- Abrasion patches
- Five interior tie-down D-rings
- Full-length teardrop rubbing strake
- Foot pump and maintenance kit
- The FRB-104 has two over pressure relief valves, four lift and carry handles, interior bow lifting D-ring and bailer valve. The FRB-124 has four over pressure relief valves, six lift and carry handles, two bailer valves and heavy duty bailer sleeve.